Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Limited is Hiring ICWA / CA / Matric Passed candidates in 2011
Recruitment To The Post Of Accountant, Assistant Driller, Surveyor (Civil) & Junior Scientific Assistant Gr.Ii
Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Limited, a Mini Ratna Company and one of the profit making CPSUs in energy sector of the country invites application from Indian citizens for filling up the vacancies in the following posts:
Accountant – 9 Posts
Qualification: Should have passed Intermediate Examination of ICWA or C.A
Assistant Driller – 19 Posts
i) Matriculate with 2 / 3 Yrs. Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Drilling Engg. or equivalent.
ii) On appointment they will be designated as Asst. Driller (Trainee). On successful completion of one yr. training, they will be designated as Asst. Driller.
Surveyor (Civil) – 15 Posts
i) Should have passed Matric OR its equivalent.
ii) Should have completed a course in Civil Surveying from a recognized Technical Institute
Jr. Sc. Assistant Grade-II – 16 Posts
Graduate in Science with Chemistry. Preference will be given to persons having relevant experience.
How To Apply:
Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria should send properly filled-in application in prescribed format to the Dy. General Manager (P&A), Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Limited, Gondwana Place, Kanke Road, Ranchi-834 031 through Registered Post / Speed Post only. Application will not be accepted by hand.
1.Application Form along with employment notice can be downloaded from CMPDI Website www.cmpdi.co.in
2. Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria should send properly filled-in application in prescribed format to the Dy. General Manager (P&A), Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Limited, Gondwana Place, Kanke Road, Ranchi-834 031 through Registered Post / Speed Post only. Application will not be accepted by hand.
3. Application Form must be accompanied with the following :
i) Demand Draft in favour of CMPDI payable at Ranchi of the value mentioned below:-
a) For General & OBC Candidates : Rs.100/=
b) For SC/ST Candidate: Nil.
ii) Self signed legible photocopies of Educational Certificates including Matriculation Certificate (in support of Date of Birth), Caste Certificate, if applicable and Experience Certificate duly attested by the Gazetted Officer / Head of the Institution last attended.
iii) Two self-addressed envelope of 27×12 cm. size.
iv) Four nos. additional recent passport size colour photograph similar to photograph pasted on the application form with name clearly written on the front side duly attested by the Gazetted Officer/Head of the Institution last attended.
v) “No Objection” Certificate from the present employer if working in Government, SemiGovernment or Public Sector Undertaking.
vi) Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidate issued by any of the following authorities:
a) District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/ Collector/ Dy. Commissioner/ Addl. Dy. Commissioner/ Dy. Collector /Ist Class Stipendary Magistrate/City Magistrate/SubDivisional Magistrate/ Taluka Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate/Extra Assistant Commissioner.
b) Chief Presidency Magistrate/Addl. Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate.
c) Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar.
d) Sub-Divisional Officer of the Area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
e) Administrator/Secretary to Administrator/Development Officer (Lakshadwip and Minicoy Islands)
4. Name of the post applied for should be clearly mentioned on the envelope containing application form in BLOCK LETTERS.
5. Last date of receipt of application is 20th June’2011.
6. Timely receipt of application shall be the sole responsibility of the applicant. Late receipt due to postal delay or delivery of torn / damaged application shall not be entertained.
7. Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be called for Written Examination.
8. Result of successful candidates in written examination will be published in CMPDI Website www.cmpdi.co.in
9. Those who will qualify in the written examination will be required to appear in Personal Interview for which letter will be sent to them through Registered Post/ Speed Post.
10. SC/ST candidate called for interview will be paid to and fro second Class Train Fare by shortest route from the address of correspondence to Ranchi on production of Railway Ticket.
11. Candidates are advised to retain adequate number of similar photographs attached in the application form for future reference.
12. No correspondence shall be entertained related to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application, mode of selection, conduct of test and interview or any other matter related to recruitment. The decision of the management of CMPDI on the above matter shall be final and binding.
Last Date To Apply: 20th June, 2011
Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Limited
(A Subsidiary Of Coal India Limited)
A Miniratna Company
Gondwana Place, Kanke Road, Ranchi-834 031
Advertisement Details: http://www.cmpdi.co.in/docfiles/Rectt_May2011_Eng.pdf