Multirole Transport Aircraft Ltd Recruits PG candidates in 2011
About the Company:
An Indo-Russian joint venture company viz. Multi – Role Transport Aircraft Ltd. has been recently incorporated with its Headquarters at Bangalore and a branch to be set up in Moscow, for executing the Multi-Role Transport Aircraft project (MTA). Hindustan Aeronautics
Limited (HAL) and the Russian partners viz. United Aircraft Corporation–TA (UAC) and Rosoboronexport will have equal shareholding in the Joint Venture Company (JVC). The JVC is in private sector. The President (as Chief Executive) of JVC will be an Indian citizen and Dy. CEO a Russian representative. The JVC will have a small core team to assign the contracts to both partners, look after procurement of all the aircraft systems & engine, monitor the progress of the project at various work centres and provide funding Openings are available at the Joint Venture Company for executing Multi Role Transport Aircraft Ltd. for the following positions:
President/ Chief Executive – 1
To implement the strategic goal and objectives of the Organisation, i.e. co-development, co-production, marketing and after sales support of MTA. Enable the Board to fulfill its governance function. To build a core team of the key Executives. To Prepare quarterly, half yearly and annual plan as well as budget for the project and put in place an effective Project Management system. Reports to: The Board of Directors.
Major Functions /Accountabilities:
Prepare and Implement yearly and overall project plan and budget.
Assign contracts to each partner for their share of work.
Monitor progress and release funds.
Procure systems for the aircraft including engine selected by respective partners following laid down commercial procedures.
Lead the JVC team for the joint design & development, joint production, marketing and product support of MTA.
Effectively interface with the JVC partners and all the vendors to ensure timely execution
Company Secretary Cum Head of HR – 1
The candidate shall perform the duties of the Company Secretaries and look after all the Company affairs in order to comply with the various provisions of Statutes. The candidate will be responsible for setting up all systems and procedures for the Office/Company.
Job profile of the Candidate.
• Should possess thorough knowledge pertaining to Company Law, FEMA, Corporate & Secretarial matters; and legal affairs.
• Should have experience in handling activities such as organizing Board / General meetings, finalization of agenda and drafting minutes, filing returns, correspondence with MCA & working with ROC / MCA, RBI etc.
• Should be conversant with the matters such as policy on FDI, formation of joint venture companies and various strategic business alliances.
• Candidates’ with experience in drafting / finalization and vetting of Agreements for various strategic alliances, experience in handling arbitration matters and legal cases would be preferred.
• Should be able to work in a computerized environment.
• Should be able to Lead Human Resource activities of the Company.
Commensurate with qualification and experience.
Chief Financial Officer – 1
The candidate as the Chief of Finance and Accounts shall be responsible for all the functions of Finance, Accounts and Audit at the operating level. The candidate should have knowledge / exposure in large scale manufacturing industry. The candidate will be responsible for setting up all systems and procedure for the Office / Company. Job profile of the Candidate. Should have high degree of Professional Knowledge and proven Competence in the areas like:
• Financial and Budgetary Control.
• Costing, Project Feasibility Studies
• Financing of Projects
• Finalization of Company Accounts
• Management Reporting Audit
• Familiarity with Cash Credit Procedures
• Capital Expenditure Control
• Foreign Exchange
• Familiarity with Computerized Systems and related areas of Financial Management etc.
• Internal Audit – Systems and Controls
Chief of Commercial – 1
The candidate shall be responsible for Planning and Control of Project and Non Project materials including Capital items, Sub-contracting / Contract monitoring with good knowledge in Computers, e-Procurement and ERP activities, keeping in view the optimum utilization of materials for new projects, applying modern techniques of materials management. The candidate will be responsible for setting up all systems and procedure for the Office/Company. Job profile Job profile of the Candidate of the Candidate.
• Management of Contracts with Partners / Vendors.
• Tendering Process – Domestic / International Vendors.
• Identification of sources of supply of various items, gathering commercial intelligence and Vendor relations, Finalization of rate contract/ License agreements / Foreign Collaboration Agreements, Sub Contract, Vendor Development and Vendor Evaluation.
• Conducting scrutiny of high value request for proposals and major contracts.
• Enter into rate / bulk contract for items commonly consumed by the Division.
• Materials Planning, Purchase, Stores and Inventory Management.
• Handling Export / Import matters and preparation of Purchase Budget.
• Participate in price negotiations with vendors and devise strategy for negotiation for each individual case.
• Clearance of imported consignments by sea / air, Handling air/sea cargo disputes / claims including insurance claims.
• Computer applications in areas of Material Planning and Inventory Control.
Head of Project Management – 1
The candidate as Head of Project Management shall be Overall in-charge of the Project directly reporting to CEO. He shall be responsible for setting up all systems and procedure for the Office / Company. The job includes Setting Goals / Milestones, Coordinating Activities, Meeting targets with Innovative and creative methodology for the Successful completion of the project. Job profile of the Candidate.
• Should have thorough knowledge of modern Project Planning and Monitoring techniques
• Ability to make executable plans and creative presentation of the programme undertaken by the Company, analyze critical activities and offer viable solutions.
• Should be able to prepare Project Reports.
• Should be able to assist in conceptualizing projects for future diversification and developments. Ability to interact with senior Management and execute policy decisions.
• Should be able to devise and introduce Management information System for monitoring the ongoing projects with reference to cost and time schedules. Knowledge of modern project planning and monitoring techniques.
• Should have knowledge in the functions of production scheduling, optimization of production technology, ERP, PERT / CPM planning methods, perspective planning, group technology, value engineering, forecast planning, computerized production planning and control systems.
• Should have sound conceptual and analytical abilities for ensuring effective decision making
• Should have practical experience in establishing a manufacturing project.
• Knowledge of different materials used in aerospace industries will be an advantage.
• “Hands on” skills on MS Office, MS Projects / ERP Software are desirable.
• Should have knowledge on various manufacturing processes and Special processes on Heat treatment, surface engineering preferably related to Aircraft Industry.
• Should have team building capabilities and ability to guide and motivate a team of qualified Engineers and Technicians for achieving the results in a time bound and effective manner.
• Should be familiar with Six Sigma & Lean Management Principles
General Conditions :
a) Only Indian Nationals need apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming Appointment.
b) The Management reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and / or the selection process thereunder.
c) The Management reserves the right to raise or lower the Specifications, depending upon the response to the advertised posts.
d) Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
e) Age and experience are to be counted as on 01010101—-00004444—-2011 2011.
f) These vacancies are identified to be filled up by external candidates only, through Direct Recruitment. Therefore, applications of Internal candidates, if any, will not be considered against any of the posts.
g) Appointment of selected candidates is subject to receipt of satisfactory Medical Examination certificate from any renowned/ Government hospital.
h) The vacancies at 1 (b) are for the Joint Venture Company – Multi Role Transport Aircraft Ltd. only. The candidates will have no claim of employment with HAL.
i) Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature
Last Date TO Apply: 15th June 2011
How to Apply :
• Candidates meeting the above specifications may submit their applications in A-4 size paper strictly in the prescribed format available in this Website along with a selfattested recent Passport Size Photograph. Applications sent in any other formats or which are incomplete and received after the last date will be summarily rejected. The application format can be downloaded by clicking here.
• The envelope should be super scribed with the title of the post applied for.
• Eligible candidates may forward their duly filled in application in the prescribed format to:
Dy. General Manager (HR)
HAL Corporate Office
15/1, Cubbon Road,
Bangalore 560001 so as to reach us latest by 15 June 2011 In case of any difficulty, please contact us at Email: recruitment recruitment@hal @hal @hal—-india.com india.com
Phone: 080-22320917 (Direct)
Advertisement Details: http://www.hal-india.com/careers/co/JVC_MTAL_15-06-11.pdf