Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Recruits Medical candidates in 2011, New Delhi
Recruitment of Insurance Medical Officers (IMO) Grade-II
Online Applications (through website of ESIC at www.esic.nic.in) are invited are invited for filling up the post of Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade – II for ESI Hospitals in the State of Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Orissa and Punjab. The detail of vacancies in each of the ESI Hospital is given below:
Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade – II – 77 Posts
Scale of Pay: Pay Band Rs. 15600-39100/- and Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- plus NonPracticing Allowance as admissible to analogous posts in the Central Health Service.
Not exceeding 30 years as on 20/06/2011. Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for employees of ESI Corporation and Government servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt. Upper age limit is also relaxable to SC / ST / OBC / PH / Ex-Servicemen & other categories of persons as per rules/instructions of Govt. of India.
1. A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule or PartII of third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Sub-Section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Mode of payment:
A Demand Draft of Rs.225/-(as applicable) in favour of “E.S.I.
How to apply:
Only System Generated Applications (through website of ESIC) along with the required necessary document in an envelope super scribed “Application for the post of Insurance Medical Officer Grade-II in ESI Hospital, ___________________ (Name of the State where candidate wants to apply)” should be sent by Ordinary Post/UPC so as to reach the following address on or before 20-06-2011:- Post Bag No. 29 Okhla Industrial Estate Post Office New Delhi – 110 020
01. Mere submission of application does not confer any right to be called for written test.
02. A candidate should submit one application only. Submission of more than one application may lead to rejection of all the applications submitted.
03. Only system generated hard copy of online application with unique serial number (through website of ESIC at www.esic.nic.in ) should be submitted along with other documents upto 20/06/2011. Candidates can generate / submit their online application up to 10/06/2011 (up to 5.00 PM). The link of making online application will not be available after 05.00 PM on 10/06/2011.
04. Application should be sent in a cover super-scribed “Application for the post of Insurance Medical Officer Grade-II in ESI Hospital, ___________________ (Name of the State where candidate wants to apply)” should be sent by Ordinary Post/UPC so as to reach the address mentioned above on or before the stipulated date.
05. Incomplete or unsigned application or applications received without certified copies of certificates of educational qualification, caste certificates and photographs and those received after the last date for receipt of applications will summarily be rejected without any communication to the candidate.
06. The centre of examination once opted will not be changed. The list of Centers is provisional and the E.S.I. Corporation has the right not to conduct the examination in any one or more of the Centers incase the numbers of candidates are not adequate.
Mode of Selection:
The selection for the post of Insurance Medical Officer Grade-II will be made on the basis of written test [Part – I – Objective Test (to assess professional knowledge) and Part – II – Descriptive Test in Official Language of the state concerned where the candidate wants to apply which will be of qualifying nature] followed by interview of those candidates who qualify the written test.
Last Date To Apply: 10th June, 2011
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
Panchdeep Bhawan, C.I.G. Marg, New Delhi-110002.
Advertisement Details: http://esic.nic.in/Recruitment/imo130511online.pdf