Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruits Engg. Graduate candidates in 2011, Chennai
Advertisement No. SRPL/HR/101/2011
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial undertaking and India’s No.1 Company in Fortune magazine’s prestigious listing of the world’s 500 largest corporations, ranked 125 th for the year 2010 based on fiscal 2009-10 performance. IndianOil’s Pipelines Division owns and operates the largest network of over 10,000 KMs. of crude oil and product pipelines.
Southern Region Pipelines comprises of a vast network of pipelines which transport petroleum products from Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd (CPCL) to various locations.
(a) Chennai-Trichy- Madurai Pipeline (with branch line to Sankari), 683 KMs long product pipeline of Indian Oil Corporation Limited transports petroleum products from CPCL Refinery. The pipeline has a delivery station at Trichy and terminates at Madurai with a branch Pipeline from Asanur to Sankari (near Salem).
(b) Chennai – Bangalore Pipeline is 295 KMs long product pipeline which transports petroleum products from CPCL Refinery in Chennai to Devangonthi Terminal at Bangalore.
(c) Chennai ATF Pipeline is a 95 KMs long dedicated Aviation Turbine Fuel pipeline from CPCL, Manali to Chennai AFS.
Applications are invited from result oriented Physically Challenged eligible Indian Nationals for the following positions:
Engineering Assistant (T&I) – 1
Three years full time regular Diploma in Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Telecommunication or Electronics & Radio Communication or Instrumentation & Control or Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering from recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks for General/ OBC/PWD candidates and pass class for SC/ST candidates
Preferably two-years experience in relevant area. Working Knowledge of computer is desirable.
Pay Scale & Emoluments:
Above posts is in Salary Grade IV in pay scale of 11900-32000/-. In addition to Basic Pay, DA and HRA other benefits like PF, gratuity, LTC, liberalised medical benefits, productivity/performance linked incentive, leave encashment, conveyance allowance, superannuation benefits, post retirement medical benefits, Employees’ Pension Scheme under PF, children education benefits etc. shall also be admissible as per rules of the Corporation. At present total monthly emoluments at the minimum of the scale will be 22,000/- approx.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 36 years as on 01/4/2011
1. Relaxation in age by 5 years for SC/ ST candidates and 3 years for OBC.
2. SC/ST Candidates called for test / interview will be reimbursed single 2nd class railway fare limited to rail fare from the nearest railway station of the mailing address to the place of test / interview and back by the shortest route on production of bus/rail ticket, provided the distance is not less than 30 KMs. each side.
The selection methodology will comprise of written test / Trade test and Personal Interview of short listed candidates. The candidates will have to pass through each stage for being adjudged as suitable for selection.
1. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should send their neatly hand written/typed application in the prescribed proforma on a plain paper (A-4 size), duly signed with latest passport size photo along-with Medical Certificate issued by a Medical Board attached to the Special Employment Exchange/Vocational Rehabilitation Centre for PWD or Head of concerned Department of a Government Civil Hospital satisfying the prescribed disability criteria and Caste Certificate (if applicable). No other enclosures apart from those mentioned above are required at this stage.
2. The cut off date for reckoning educational qualification, experience, age, etc. shall be 01/4/2011.
3. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter Grade is awarded in the Diploma examination, its equivalent percentage of marks and class/division must be indicated in the application form as per the norms adopted by University/Institute.
4. Candidates serving in Government/ Semi Government Departments / Public Sector Organizations/Local Bodies must send their application through proper channel or produce “No objection Certificate” at the time of appearing in the Test/ Interview. In case, the candidate fails to submit/ produce the certificate his/her candidature will not be considered.
5. Candidates from SC/ST/OBC category should submit their caste certificate, in the proforma prescribed by the Govt. and issued by Competent Authority only, along with the application form, in support of their claim of belonging to SC/ST/OBC category. No other certificates should be attached.
6. Candidates belonging to OBC category should submit proper caste certificate as per the proforma of Govt. of India, which should, among others specifically mention that he/she does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in Col. 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel & Training in Govt. of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993. The date of issue of the said certificate should not be more than six months from 20/5/2011.
Download Application Form: http://www.iocl.com/download/Proforma_for_application_10_05_11.pdf
How TO Apply:
Application along with fee (wherever applicable) should be sent by Ordinary Post in the prescribed format superscribing on the envelope – Name of the Post __________________to Post Box No. 3321, Chennai – 600 034 so as to reach by 04/6/2011.
Last Date To Apply: 4th June, 2011
Advertisement Details: http://www.iocl.com/download/ADVT_for_PWD_candidates_SRPL.pdf