United India Insurance Company Limited (UIICL) is Hiring ACS / ACWA / ACA or M.com candidates in 2011, Chennai
United India Insurance Co. Ltd. is a leading Public sector general insurance company wholly owned by Government of India. A recipient of prestigious SKOCH award for effective financial inclusion, adjudged one of top three General Insurance Companies in Asian region by Asia Insurance Review and awarded the Best Non-life Insurance Company award by NDTV-Profit for the year 2010. It has business performance of Rs.5239 Crores at a growth rate of 22.47 %, which is highest among the all non-life insurers in the country in the year ended 31.3.2010
Administrative Officer (Scale I) – 300 Posts
ACS / ACWA / ACA or M.com with 60% (55% for SC/ST candidates) marks in aggregate from a recognised University.
LLB or equivalent qualification with minimum three years experience as a practicing lawyer. (two years experience for SC/ST candidates
(i) Qualifications mentioned above should be from any recognised University / Institute duly approved by UGC / AICTE as the case may be.
(ii) Other things being equal, preference will be given to candidates having post qualification experience in their area of specialization and/or having qualification in non-life Insurance.
(iii) Working knowledge of Computer is must.
How To Apply:
1 Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.uiic.co.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. The company may send call letters for written test, interview etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
3. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
4. Applicants are first required to go to the UIIC’s website www.uiic.co.in and open the link ‘Recruitment’. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled ‘UIIC ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS RECRUITMENT – 2011′
5. Take a print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the ‘FEES PAYMENT CHALLAN’.
6. Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
7.Candidates are required to visit a Branch of State Bank of India with the Fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay, in Cash the appropriate Application Fee in Account No 31601917796 in favour of “United India Insurance Company Limited”
8. Obtain the Counterfoil (Applicant’s Copy) of the Fee Payment Challan duly received by the Bank with
(a) Branch Name & Code Number (b) Transaction ID/Journal No (c) Date of Deposit & Amount filled by the Branch Official.
9. Candidates are now ready to apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Page of the UIIC’s website and going to the sublink titled “Online APPLICATION FOR UIIC ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS RECRUITMENT 2011”. Click on this sublink will open up the appropriate Online Application Format.
10. Carefully fill in the necessary details from the Fee Payment Challan in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places. Fill in other required details therein and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the On line Application Form.
11. Original counterfoil of the fee payment challan will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of written test. Without counterfoil of the fee payment challan, the candidates will not be allowed to appear in the written test. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep 3 photocopies of the fee payment challan for future use.
12. After applying on-line, take a print out of the system generated online application form and retain it for future reference. DO not send this printout to the company.
13. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on line much before the closing date and not to wait till last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the company’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
14. The company does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit the application within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the company.
15. Candidates are advised to frequently visit the company’s website for any information which may be put for further guidance.
Website Link Open: From 07.02.2011 To 26.02.2011
Date of Written Test: 27.03.2011
Payment of fees at SBI Branches: From 07.02.2011 To 26.02.2011
1.The candidates would be required to submit the attested copies of certificates as per the details given below in proof of their age/date of birth, educational qualifications, community to which they claim to belong etc.
2. Company reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview based on their performance in the written examination and commensurate with the number of vacancies.
3. Company has its Offices throughout India and the Company shall have the prerogative to decide on allotment and posting of the selected candidates depending on the requirement and not at the candidate’s choice and no requests in this regard would be entertained.
4. The decision of the Company will be final and binding in all matters. The Company takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt of or non receipt of application or communication at any point of time during the recruitment exercise.
5. Company reserves the right not to call any candidates to appear at the written examination and interview.
6. Applications once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee/service charges paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
7. In case it is found at any stage of recruitment the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/ or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false/incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated forthwith. Before applying for any post, the candidate should
ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. The decision of the Company in respect of matters concerning eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate.
8. The Company shall not entertain any correspondence or personal enquiries.
9. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate for consideration for the posts.
10. Any resulting dispute arising out of this process / advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Chennai.
Advertisement Details: http://www.uiic.co.in/pdf/recruitment/Advt-2011-website.pdf